There are a number of restaurants in India that serve Pan Asian food. Pan Asian food actually refers to a diverse flavor that is a combination of Chinese, Thai and Japanese food. Simply this shall be explained as a pure combination of different Asian cuisines. Within no time this cuisine style gained greater popularity in India. Some of the famous restaurants serving Pan Asian food are described in this article.
• All Stir Fry: This is a famous restaurant in Mumbai that serves Pan Asian cuisine. This restaurant is located inside the Gordon House Hotel, Battery Street in Mumbai. The main service is provided with the Mongolian and Chinese foods. This restaurant also has an attached bar inside.
• China Valley: This is a famous restaurant in Mumbai which serves Pan Asian foods. Japanese, Chinese and Cantonese foods are generally served for the food lovers. This famous restaurant is located in the Kopari Village next to the Hiranandani Gardens in Mumbai. The ambience and the taste if food served invites more and more people towards the restaurant.
• Bamboo Shoot: As the name indicates the restaurant also has some specialty in the arrangement and ambience provided. This restaurant also has a strong relation with the Bamboo in the form of furniture and other accessories. Thai and Chinese flavors are fully spread over and the food is also mouthwatering. This famous restaurant is located in the Mangal Bhavna junction of Khar Pali road in Mumbai. This is also famous among the Gurgaon restaurants.
• Golden Orchid: This famous Pan Asian restaurant is located in the Waterfield Road in Bandra near Mumbai. Thai and Chinese cuisine foods are served here. Some of the special snacks like Chinese spring rolls veg and non-veg have made the restaurant so popular. Alcohol servings are also available for the interested people.
• Lemon Grass: This is a famous restaurant serving Asian food that has many outlets in different parts of India. This is also a famous restaurant that is well known for the good service provided. South East Asian foods are generally served here. Within no time this restaurant has become the favorite restaurants of many people in India.
• Thai Chi Express: This is another famous Pan Asian restaurant in the region of Mumbai. This restaurant is located in the Meera Complex which is near the Oshiwara Police Station, Oshiwara. As the name indicates this is an excellent place to have Thai food along with other items from the Chinese and Mongolian cuisines.
• Beijing Garden: This is a very famous restaurant in Delhi which is popular for the tasty and mouthwatering exotic dishes from the Pan Asian cuisine. Thai, Chinese and Indonesian foods are the favorite delicacies of the diners coming to the restaurant from different regions. The environment is also relaxing and highly pleasing. The interior décor and the settings are done in such a way as to please customers with different interests and visions. There is also alcohol serving provided for the people who wish to have something hot.
Justeat, India's premier online food ordering service. Order online for food home delivery services and table reservations. It also provides information about the new restaurants in delhi, and other metros.Also search restaurants by recipies like chicken biryani, palak paneer, biriyani.
View the Original article