Helps you with the basics to design, remodel or add landscaping to your home. Click to enlarge.
Advanced 3D camera tools: Glass House, Doll House and Final View for truly photo-realistic 3D images. Click to enlarge.
Home Designer makes it easy to see and visualize your design ideas on your next remodeling project. Click to enlarge.
Design in 2D and 3D. Click to enlarge.
Use the Deck Designer tools to quickly design the layout of your deck. Click to enlarge.
Use House Wizard to choose your rooms and then drag them to your design layout configuration to generate a floor plan. Click to enlarge.
Fun & Easy Home Design Software
Chief Architect Home Designer is Chief Architect's entry level title that can help you with the basics to design, remodel or add landscaping to your home. With over 4,000 items you can create your perfect design. There are 500 sample plans all of which allow you to create a virtual walk-through of your home. The program enables you to easily visualize your project in 3D.
Home Design Software
- Floor and space planning--use to size and visualize rooms for remodeling or redecorating
- Quickly place and arrange walls, windows, doors, furniture, create decks and landscaping
- Easy to use automated building tools for roofs, stairs, framing, cabinets and more
- Generate various styles of Automatic roofs for your home
- Automatically generate a complete spreadsheet for your project costs, broken down by category. Calculate the amount of lumber for your deck or concrete required for your new patio.
- Use House Wizard to choose your rooms and then drag them to your design layout configuration to generate a floor plan
- Choose from over 500 sample floor plans to help generate ideas
- Move a wall, change a color, add a room, redesign a kitchen and estimate the costs--all before you build. Home Designer makes it easy to see and visualize your design ideas on your next remodeling project.
- Material Painter--point-and-click colors for walls, floors, countertops and more
- Use the Color Chooser to create the perfect color for your walls, floors and more
- Insert doors, windows and skylights with One-Click
- Create the Virtual Look and Feel Before You Remodel!
- Automatically generate a cost estimation and material list for your project
- Assign costs for materials: descriptions, quantities, unit costs and more
- Materials automatically update as you design
Interior Design Software
- Material Eyedropper--choose your own or manufacturer colors and textures
- Material Painter lets you apply colors and materials quickly and easily
- Choose from thousands of colors and textures or create your own materials using a digital photograph
- Generate new floors automatically based on your current floor plan design
- Drag and drop thousands of items from the Library Browser. Choose great looking furnishings including tables, chairs, sofas and more. Easily change the size, color or material.
- Visualize your new Kitchen or Bath
- Create and take a Virtual Tour of your design
- Cabinet Designer Tools--choose from over 1,000 cabinets--customize using unlimited styles and colors
Chief Architect Product Comparison
Deck and Landscaping Software
- Create custom landscaping plans in 2D and 3D
- Over 500 realistic landscaping plants in the library to choose from
- Use the Deck Designer tools to quickly design the layout of your deck
- Design single or multi-level decks including free-standing, tiered and post-and-beam
- Create driveways, sidewalks and pathways
- Use the automatic tools for adding stairs, deck railings and roofs
- Define decking materials, place and arrange outdoor furniture to correctly size your deck or patio
Get Started Quickly and Easily
- The Quick Startup Options Guide will help you begin with "How-To" tutorials based on the type of your project
- Select from the pre-designed Home Design and Interior templates complete with colors, cabinets, decks and more
- The online help system provides detail information on all types of building projects
- Includes over 25 easy "step-by-step" tutorial training videos that will quickly get you started on your next home design project
- Advanced 3D camera tools: Glass House, Doll House and Final View for truly photo-realistic 3D images
- Choose from several home style templates--Colonial, Arts & Crafts, Traditional and more to start your next home project
- Design in 2D and 3D. 3D Views are automatic--just point-and-click with the camera tool--you can even use Glass House view to see through surfaces.
- Create a Virtual Tour--by recording your camera movements
- Visualize designs with day and night views
- Generate shadows from the sun for realistic 3D views
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.